13 June 2008

Just did it

So as you all know from a couple of days ago, I am home and living life again back in the good ol' US of A. One of the things that I did while on my two weeks of vacation was bring my significant other out to the east coast with me. Mainly to see my family and introduce everyone all around. While out there as well on the last night I was in town I proposed to my significant other and asked her to become Mrs. Southern Air Pirate.
Now I need find time in my schedule to plan a wedding. A couple of my close cousins have basically told me to just accept that anything I pick out will be viewed as wrong by the future misses and if I am lucky my future mother-in-law will not be making faces at me while I sit there and wade through what the china will look like nor what the stationary for the invites will look like.
Will just have to wait and see what comes down the pipeline. I do know that I am at a minimum a few months off from getting married. This will definitely change everything that I have going on in my life. I am excited and dreading the moment all at the same time. I can't explain why, but I am.

Labels:

|