03 October 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have had to slow down my blogging for a while and am in the process of debating with myself whether I am going to continue blogging. I am getting ready to leave sometime next month for the big deployment. A seven monther or so they tell us, rather I have my money on a seven month plus one. Anyhow, I am in the process of getting my house in order before I leave, my finances, and my social life. Along with working hard to support a flight schedule. There are times one comes home and all I seem able to do is sit down and grab a bite to eat.
I am also debating on whether just putting this whole blog thing on into mothballs for the duration or invite a few close friends to post for me via email. I am not cool enough to be given constant internet connection while haze grey and underway. Heck the USS Newboat limits internet connection to an hour a day for everyone including the skipper of the ship and the battle group commander. I don't know what to do with this. AT times it has been fun to comment and at other times it has been hard to come up with something to write about.

Labels: ,

|