21 March 2006

Still figuring out this whole blogging thing

I finished the second part of my "Fun and Hi-jinks while haze grey". I actually finished it late last night, but didn't feel like publishing it right away until I got it edited to my liking. Long story short it disappeared underneath my third history lesson about the US Navy vs Piracy. I didn't realize that the way things are organized here is on time written not on time posted. Will have to remember that next time. As one of my friends use to same for minor mistakes, "My bad!"
On top of that, my template will be an ever evolving thing with additions and deletions depending on how I want things to look like. Please feel free to leave any comments on my posts or comments via my email link. I will try and get back to you depending on how much my real life takes up free time.
|